THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wikipedia

For one thing, I have never trusted wikipedia. I never will. The fact that anyone can bend the information in favor of one thought or another to me is boarder line propaganda. Just think if people who were uneducated and did not know anybetter got on there and think of what they come out with. Lies, botched up truthes, and propaganda. The worst thing is is that wikipedia really does not make clear what is fact, and what is not. I have never used wikipedia in fear that it is not all together correct. I would rather have solid evidence, that what I am reading is true.

Wikipedia is not all that different from the internet all together, as anyone can post what they want, and not have it backed up with the facts and some people would not know any better. When I am writting a report I make it a point to have all my information from good reliable sources. Call me old fashioned, but I still like getting information from books. I find them so much more reliable.

0 comments: