THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Itunes U

I think this is great, however I was unable to see how much it costs to download a program. It could get costly to some students as they are living on a shoestring budget. However, I think it is fantastic that not only can you get lectures and visual aid, but you can get it from over 5000 universities. I think this is important because you get different schools of thought. It is really easy to use for the students and faculty. It is also accessible from the computer which is great. I do feel that this could benefit so many students. It may open the door to more people getting educated. It could be the online school of the future.

Will I use this in my classroom, yes, if the resources are available. I don't think I like the whole filming myself thing, because I am camera shy, but if it benefits my students I will certainly do it. I may even do it for the kids who have access to an ipod. I think this would be great for tutoring purposes also. A kids parent could check out an ipod at the school and download lectures and study material, to give the kid a little boost they need. A program like this needs to be in place, but as I have said before, money talks.

0 comments: